Saturday, February 6, 2010

Bell Phone Vista 350 Manual From Where Can I Download A Vista 350 / Nortel 350 Operating Manual / Instructions?

From where can I download a vista 350 / nortel 350 operating manual / instructions? - bell phone vista 350 manual

I looked in vain for the U.S. Nortel site and the site of the U.S. Northern Telecom, says the phone "350 to Nortel." I promised the old woman (my ex-girlfriend, actually), now lives in a nursing home, to the phone numbers of program 350 Nortel his frequent calls. She lost the manual long ago, I never ran this machine. I need information about how to download a manual for Wednesday or Thursday, but no later than sooner, the better. (24-25 October 2007.) Is always very pleasant, to 76 years who are active on a friend. This is not really a joke. I am in Toronto, Canada. He bought a set of Bell Canada within three to five years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Information furniture cross. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator